Pokemon Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is a new tournamewnt this week on Saturday October, 30, with standard rules applying. Signup here! http://challonge.com/tournament/signup/tj8zfb5gfa
Top posters
The Pokemon Trader (20)
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_lcapApply to be A Legend Clan Member Voting_barApply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_rcap 
Dragon Slayer (12)
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_lcapApply to be A Legend Clan Member Voting_barApply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_rcap 
pkmntrainerben (8)
i am ledgend (7)
psychicmind (6)
ele_kid7 (6)
Eevee Tamer (5)
navillus pokamon breeder (4)
Flamel (4)
innkeeper67 (4)
Latest topics
» Apply to be A Legend Clan Member
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm by pokemonboy100

» 2011 America popular Jackets hot sale on gobizsale.com
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:41 am by innkeeper67

» Monster Headphone/earphone discount on gobizsale.com
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 am by innkeeper67

» CHLLANGE
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 pm by navillus pokamon breeder

» Item Trading
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 pm by navillus pokamon breeder

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am by Guest

» Post Your Shinys
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 pm by Dewott

» MY SIX OMEN TEAM
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm by i am ledgend

» what are your two most favorite pokemon?
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 pm by i am ledgend

Poll
Do this Idea?
Yes
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_lcap100%Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_lcap0%Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Apply to be A Legend Clan Member

Go down 
+5
LucasTheDesignated
True Vegan Skyfer
James
CramTackle
Dragon Slayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Slayer
Admin

Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Empty
PostSubject: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 am

These are the instructions into becoming a Legend.

To even be part of the clan, you must win 3 battles in a row with 3 other legend clan members and then you must face the administrator. That is Dragon Slayer/Andrew. If you do not make three in a row, you must start from the beginning. If u do beat 3 in a row, but not Dragon, then you will be allowed into the clan, but, you will not be in the Legends Rankings, but you will be a Gym Leader/Elite4 Member. If you do beat All 4, then you will automatically be in The Legends Rankings and also a Gym Leader/Elite4 member. Were you want to be in the Gym Leader/Elite 4 rankings is not up to you. Dragon will decide based on how good of a trainer you are. If you would like to apply, post under this topic, personal message Dragon, or Meet me in the chat. Sometimes you can him on Vgchat.com, or pokemonepisode.org, and rarely on other clan websites. If you have any qustions notify Dragon through all of those choices. Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonchat.forumotion.com
CramTackle

CramTackle

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:36 am

CramTackle
Application for Clan membership: "alright, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Slayer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:56 am

Dnt worry ur still in u just havt to beet me to be in the legends rankings, only for cram, flako and dautenhan, and pokemon trader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:09 am

Good Spark to get people great idea Dragon I should be aprat of the 3 battle challages I would love to have some more pokemon play time on my platinum.

Good I see your useing the new Fc I did in profiles that was a good idea wasn't.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:14 am

Would 1:30 PM Pacific time be good for a battle tomorrow? :]

Last edited by James on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 am

James I don't know how Dragon's going to set up the 3 battles he's talking about win stright it could be other members of the legends clan or whatever he's plaing to do if I in the 3 part challage battles then ill be on here like 2:00pm or 3:00pm eastner time zone.

Any ways please put your 14 digit number in your profile settings if you know your fc numbers.

If you need a example look at CramTackle or mine as showin.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Slayer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

for right now james does not need to worry about three other battlers threee in a row. I will only battle him
Back to top Go down
True Vegan Skyfer

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 am

thx for letting come to legends and be a gym leader so quickly
Back to top Go down
LucasTheDesignated

LucasTheDesignated

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey Dragon i wanna give it a go how do i sign up for battles??
Back to top Go down
Flamel

Flamel

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:16 pm

How do I become a Gym Leader?
Back to top Go down
psychicmind

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm

I will take on the challenge... if anyone gets on... pm me or just comment and tell me when. I am also trying to be gym 7 psychic thanks
Back to top Go down
psychicmind

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 am

Are you able to tell us what types you use? or are they just all round?
Back to top Go down
navillus pokamon breeder

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

i will take u on i got a good team Suspect
Back to top Go down
navillus pokamon breeder

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

i will be a gum leader Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pokemonboy100

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm

i will be the fighter of the clan bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be A Legend Clan Member   Apply to be A Legend Clan Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply to be A Legend Clan Member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Chat :: The Gym Leader Signup Applications :: Member How To Register-
Jump to: